Zerowater Water Pitcher Review

6 of 450 Zerowater reviews

My filter was very short lived for the cost of the system and the worst past is the horrible fish smell once the filter is bad and needs replaced. It's enough to make you sick! I'm very dissatisfied and would never recommend this product to anyone I care about and I'd love a refund since I purchased the pitcher as well as 5 travel filter water bottles for each member of my family!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

6 of 450 Zerowater reviews
ZeroWaterTeam

2 days ago #1291535 Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States

Zerowater verified representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience. When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further. (800) 503-2939

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about
×