5.0

I love my Zero water pitcher and water dispenser.I've noticed the filter changes more often during different season changes of the year.

The water where I live is toxic and I'm so thankful for Zero filter systems. Thank you, the cost is well worth my peace of mind.

Remember, your filter only lasts at any length of time, is dependent on the waste produced in the tap water you are using.My Brita filters lasted 3 weeks, Zero 4-7 weeks.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Zerowater and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerowater.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Zerowater to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Zerowater - Research, Research, Research Zerowater "I can't emphasize enough taking due diligence in researching before investing in the ongoing costs associated with these products. Case-in-point; my house contains two whole house filters 10microns & 5microns..." Read more Zerowater - Water Filter Review from Santa Cruz, California Zerowater "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..." Read more Zerowater - Filtration System Review from Houston, Texas Zerowater "After about 2 weeks the zero water pitcher smelled like nasty fish. I was mixing baby formula with this water! I'm really disappointed in the product. Wish..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more